Scrabble word: PUTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTTING exist?
Definitions of PUTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - hitting a golf ball that is on the green using a putter
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - cause to be in a certain state
- verb - formulate in a particular style or language
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make an investment
- verb - estimate
- verb - cause (someone) to undergo something
- verb - adapt
- verb - arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- verb - to place in a particular position
There are 7 letters in PUTTING: G I N P T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTTING plus a wildcard: PUTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTTING
Images for PUTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.