Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POUNDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUNDAL exist?
Definitions of POUNDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound
- A unit of force in the foot-pound-second system of measurement, equal to the force required to accelerate a standard one-pound mass one foot per second per second (approximately 0.
- n - a unit of force
There are 7 letters in POUNDAL: A D L N O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUNDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUNDAL plus a wildcard: POUNDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUNDAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POUNDAL
- ... . . . newton metres lbf feet lbf inches ozf inches poundal feet
- Culinary Flavors Pasta Alfredo with Jack Daniels Chicken
- de la pais revolucion sandinista
- Ladies Garments
- Formore FREE and useful resources visit WorkinginCanada.gc.ca or http ...
- Sujets des Examens Calculer en ligne Mon Dictionnaire Formations et ...
- Hauptartikel Newtonsche Gesetze
- Energia Agencia
- ChaCha Answer Water at 20 C has a viscosity of 0.020885434 poundal ...
- www.pyramydair.com The AR6 is an outstandingly powerful air rifle ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.