Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHENOMENON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOMENON exist?
Definitions of PHENOMENON in dictionaries:
- noun - any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning
- noun - a remarkable development
- An occurrence, a circumstance, or a fact that is perceptible by the senses.
- An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel.
- A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon.
- That which appears real to the mind, regardless of whether its underlying existence is proved or its nature understood.
- In Kantian philosophy, the appearance of an object to the mind as opposed to its existence in and of itself, independent of the mind.
- An observable event.
There are 10 letters in PHENOMENON: E E H M N N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHENOMENON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHENOMENON plus a wildcard: PHENOMENON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHENOMENON
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHENOMENON
- Doriano Carta phenomenon
- 2012 phenomenon
- halo is an optical phenomenon that appears near or around the sun or ...
- Torrent a telecharger phenomenon city of cyan full precracked foxy
- Your Health Your Life
- phenomenon news JAPAN FASHION WEEK IN phenomenon
- Mismark Labrador
- Tisa phenomenon FallWinter 2008 Collection Preview