Scrabble word: PHENOMENON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOMENON exist?
Definitions of PHENOMENON in dictionaries:
- noun - any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning
- noun - a remarkable development
- An occurrence, a circumstance, or a fact that is perceptible by the senses.
- An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel.
- A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon.
- That which appears real to the mind, regardless of whether its underlying existence is proved or its nature understood.
- In Kantian philosophy, the appearance of an object to the mind as opposed to its existence in and of itself, independent of the mind.
- An observable event.