Scrabble word: PHENOMENON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOMENON exist?
Definitions of PHENOMENON in dictionaries:
- noun - any state or process known through the senses rather than by intuition or reasoning
- noun - a remarkable development
- An occurrence, a circumstance, or a fact that is perceptible by the senses.
- An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel.
- A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon.
- That which appears real to the mind, regardless of whether its underlying existence is proved or its nature understood.
- In Kantian philosophy, the appearance of an object to the mind as opposed to its existence in and of itself, independent of the mind.
- An observable event.
There are 10 letters in PHENOMENON: E E H M N N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHENOMENON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHENOMENON plus a wildcard: PHENOMENON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHENOMENON
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHENOMENON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.