Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHONON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONON exist?
Definitions of PHONON in dictionaries:
- The quantum of acoustic or vibrational energy, considered a discrete particle and used especially in mathematical models to calculate thermal and vibrational properties of solids.
- n - a quantum of vibrational energy
There are 6 letters in PHONON: H N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONON plus a wildcard: PHONON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHONON
- PJ] Tas oubli les pochettes dEverything But The Girl Herv
- WavelengthFrequencyElectron VoltWavenumber Converter. Just enter ...
- phonon phd SMB-02 Headphones Hypebeast
- Published November 22 2010 0400 Cerita gay seru polisi Dirty ...
- Fiche technique phonon
- MedeA phonon Capturing Relevant Temperatures Materials Design
- phonon dispersions
- Chung Feng Ren
- Randa 2012 Day 6 wm161.net