Scrabble word: PENSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENSIVE exist?
Definitions of PENSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - deeply or seriously thoughtful
- adj - showing pensive sadness
- Deeply, often wistfully or dreamily thoughtful.
- These adjectives mean characterized by or disposed to thought, especially serious or deep thought.
- adj - engaged in deep thought
There are 7 letters in PENSIVE: E E I N P S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENSIVE plus a wildcard: PENSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENSIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.