Scrabble word: PACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKING exist?
Definitions of PACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - any material used especially to protect something
- noun - the enclosure of something in a package or box
- noun - carrying something in a pack on the back
- verb - arrange in a container
- verb - fill to capacity
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - carry, as on one's back
- verb - set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - hike with a backpack
- verb - press down tightly
- verb - seal with packing
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - load with a pack
- verb - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- The act or process of one that packs.
- The processing and packaging of manufactured products, especially food products.
- A material used to prevent leakage or seepage, as around a pipe joint.
- The insertion of gauze or other material into a body cavity or wound for therapeutic purposes.
- The material so used; a pack.
- noun - material used to pack
There are 7 letters in PACKING: A C G I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACKING plus a wildcard: PACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKING
Images for PACKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.