Scrabble word: OVERRULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERRULE exist?
Definitions of OVERRULE in dictionaries:
- verb - rule against
- To disallow the action or arguments of, especially by virtue of higher authority: The defense attorney’s objection was overruled by the judge.
- To decide or rule against: overrule a policy decision.
- To declare null and void; reverse.
- To rule over: a powerful empire that overruled the continent.
- To dominate by strong influence; prevail over.
- verb - to disallow the arguments of
There are 8 letters in OVERRULE: E E L O R R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERRULE plus a wildcard: OVERRULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERRULE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERRULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.