Scrabble word: OVERRULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERRULE exist?
Definitions of OVERRULE in dictionaries:
- verb - rule against
- To disallow the action or arguments of, especially by virtue of higher authority: The defense attorney’s objection was overruled by the judge.
- To decide or rule against: overrule a policy decision.
- To declare null and void; reverse.
- To rule over: a powerful empire that overruled the continent.
- To dominate by strong influence; prevail over.
- verb - to disallow the arguments of