Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCCASION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCASION exist?
Definitions of OCCASION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that occurs at a critical time
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- noun - reason
- noun - the time of a particular event
- noun - an opportunity to do something
- verb - give occasion to
- An event or a happening; an incident.
- The time at which an event occurs.
- A significant event.
- A favorable or appropriate time or juncture; an opportunity.
- Something that brings on or precipitates an action, a condition, or an event, especially the immediate cause.
- Something that provides a reason or justification; a ground.
- A need created by a particular circumstance: “He must buy what he has little occasion for” (Laurence Sterne).
- Personal requirements or necessities.
- verb - to bring about
There are 8 letters in OCCASION: A C C I N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCASION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCASION plus a wildcard: OCCASION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCASION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCASION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.