Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MICROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICROBE exist?
Definitions of MICROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- A minute life form; a microorganism, especially a bacterium that causes disease.
- adj - a minute life form [n -S] : MICROBIC
There are 7 letters in MICROBE: B C E I M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MICROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MICROBE plus a wildcard: MICROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MICROBE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MICROBE
- Illustration of Purple 3d microbe on a dark background
- Le microbe
- this frozen microbe was thawed after 120000 years i don t know about ...
- Afbeelding - prent microbe - Afb 24639
- microbe 1 Stock Photo 986004 Shutterstock
- Image microbe - Img 24642
- Le mot microbe dsigne ici quelquun qui est (quasi ...
- Rogers Drum s
- The microbe Living the Scientific Life (Scientist Interrupted)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.