Scrabble word: COMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMBER exist?
Definitions of COMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who separates and straightens the fibers of cotton or wool
- noun - a long curling sea wave
- noun - a machine that separates and straightens the fibers of cotton or wool
- One, such as a machine or a worker, that combs wool, for example.
- A long wave that has reached its peak or broken into foam; a breaker.
- verb - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)