Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMBER exist?
Definitions of COMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who separates and straightens the fibers of cotton or wool
- noun - a long curling sea wave
- noun - a machine that separates and straightens the fibers of cotton or wool
- One, such as a machine or a worker, that combs wool, for example.
- A long wave that has reached its peak or broken into foam; a breaker.
- v - to arrange or clean with a comb (a toothed instrument)
There are 6 letters in COMBER: B C E M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMBER plus a wildcard: COMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMBER
- Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de runes van iets wat men ooit ...
- comber czekoladowy
- ... Irlandia - comber jagnicy organki ok. 700gszt 2 sztopak
- Full resolution (2955 2216 pixels file size 707 KB MIME ...
- Brent comber Tables at Vancouvers Salt Tasting Room Apartment ...
- comber Community Comes Together for Big Lunch The Big Lunchers
- JPG CMYK 3.4 MB) (right click save as)
- comber Primary School Donation comber
- Newest Music The Right to Talk to Strangers E.P
- comber jagnicy na saatce wiosennej z melonem - ugotuj
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.