Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIQUORICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUORICE exist?
Definitions of LIQUORICE in dictionaries:
- noun - deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves
- noun - a black candy flavored with the dried root of the licorice plant
There are 9 letters in LIQUORICE: C E I I L O Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUORICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUORICE plus a wildcard: LIQUORICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUORICE
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIQUORICE
- Beetroot & liquorice salad The Meatball and The Salted Cod
- liquorice Root for 6
- Sour Rainbow liquorice (Italian)
- iCandy Cherry Carrycot (liquorice) from iCandy part of the Carrycots ...
- Nutcracker is at Bristol Hippodrome until April 21. Click here for ...
- ... Plain liquorice Root - 0.50 Eat liquorice Love 2 Eat liquorice
- liquorice and avocado are among the food that sets the mood for ...
- liquorice pickline bags for growing confectionary business.