Scrabble word: LIBERTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBERTY exist?
Definitions of LIBERTY in dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- noun - freedom of choice
- noun - personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
- noun - leave granted to a sailor or naval officer
- noun - an act of undue intimacy
- The condition of being free from restriction or control.
- The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one’s own choosing.
- The condition of being physically and legally free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor.
- Freedom from unjust or undue governmental control.
- A right and power to engage in certain actions without control or interference: the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights.
- Often liberties.
- A breach or overstepping of propriety or social convention.
- A statement, an attitude, or an action not warranted by conditions or actualities: a historical novel that takes liberties with chronology.
- An unwarranted risk; a chance: took foolish liberties on the ski slopes.
- A period, usually short, during which a sailor is authorized to go ashore.
- Not in confinement or under constraint; free.
- Not employed, occupied, or in use.
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 7 letters in LIBERTY: B E I L R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBERTY plus a wildcard: LIBERTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBERTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBERTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.