Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KEROSENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEROSENE exist?
Definitions of KEROSENE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flammable hydrocarbon oil used as fuel in lamps and heaters
- A thin oil distilled from petroleum or shale oil, used as a fuel for heating and cooking, in lamps, and as a denaturant for alcohol.
- n - a fuel oil
There are 8 letters in KEROSENE: E E E K N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEROSENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEROSENE plus a wildcard: KEROSENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEROSENE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KEROSENE
- kerosene Heater ( KSP-229DT ) (China Manufacturer) - Heaters ...
- Shades for kerosene Lamps All About Antiques
- KilometerMagazine.com - Vintage photos....Awesome
- Message [ httpimg.alibaba.comphoto11708106kerosene_Heater.jpg ]
- la surtaxe krosne .
- Who looks like they can do their job better
- 641 kerosene Stoves
- Antiques.com Classifieds Antiques Antique Lamps and Lighting ...
- More than 1000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark.
- ... China (Mainland) Model Number 225 Hurricane Lantern kerosene La