Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ISOSTASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOSTASY exist?
Definitions of ISOSTASY in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) a general equilibrium of the forces tending to elevate or depress the earth's crust
- Equilibrium in the earth’s crust such that the forces tending to elevate land masses balance the forces tending to depress land masses.
- n - the state of balance in the earth's crust
There are 8 letters in ISOSTASY: A I O S S S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOSTASY plus a wildcard: ISOSTASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOSTASY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOSTASY
- model of isostasy
- Stonehenge and the Ice Age isostasy revisited
- Variation of GPE - Jones et al. 1996. Geology.
- ... Airy (left) and Pratt (right) models of isostasy [Source - Wikipedia
- isostasy lab
- where is the setup button on a urc-r6 one for all remote kameleon urc ...
- Glacial isostasy. 2006. Web. .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.