Scrabble word: INGENUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INGENUITY exist?
Definitions of INGENUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the power of creative imagination
- noun - the property of being ingenious
- Inventive skill or imagination; cleverness.
- Imaginative and clever design or construction: a narrative plot of great ingenuity.
- An ingenious or imaginative contrivance.
There are 9 letters in INGENUITY: E G I I N N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INGENUITY plus a wildcard: INGENUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INGENUITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INGENUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.