Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDEMNIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDEMNIFY exist?
Definitions of INDEMNIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - secure against future loss, damage, or liability
- verb - make amends for
- To protect against damage, loss, or injury; insure.
- To make compensation to for damage, loss, or injury suffered.
There are 9 letters in INDEMNIFY: D E F I I M N N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDEMNIFY plus a wildcard: INDEMNIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDEMNIFY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDEMNIFY
- results for indemnifyindemnify
- Bionics Charm indemnify whitening Cream ...
- ... Failure to Defend or indemnify Lawyers & Attorneys New Jersey PA
- London will indemnify military in Cyprus financial aid plan George ...
- Joule indemnify Facebook
- Justice condemns Facebook indemnify the victim of fake profile in DF ...
- Risk Management Plans Risk Management Business - Part 3
- To indemnify trustees - or not to indemnify