Scrabble word: FATEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATEFUL exist?
Definitions of FATEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - having momentous consequences
- adj - ominously prophetic
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - controlled or decreed by fate
- Vitally affecting subsequent events; being of great consequence; momentous: a fateful decision to counterattack.
- Controlled by or as if by fate; predetermined.
- Bringing death or disaster; fatal.
- Ominously prophetic; portentous: a fateful sign.
- adj - decisively important