Scrabble word: FATEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATEFUL exist?
Definitions of FATEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - having momentous consequences
- adj - ominously prophetic
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - controlled or decreed by fate
- Vitally affecting subsequent events; being of great consequence; momentous: a fateful decision to counterattack.
- Controlled by or as if by fate; predetermined.
- Bringing death or disaster; fatal.
- Ominously prophetic; portentous: a fateful sign.
- adj - decisively important
There are 7 letters in FATEFUL: A E F F L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATEFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATEFUL plus a wildcard: FATEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATEFUL
Images for FATEFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.