Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFLUENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFLUENT exist?
Definitions of AFFLUENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an affluent person
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- Generously supplied with money, property, or possessions; prosperous or rich.
- Plentiful; abundant.
- Flowing freely; copious.
- A stream or river that flows into a larger one; a tributary.
- A person who is well-off financially: “the so-called emerging affluents” (Leslie Tweeton).
- noun - a stream that flows into another
There are 8 letters in AFFLUENT: A E F F L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFLUENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFLUENT plus a wildcard: AFFLUENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFLUENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFLUENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.