Scrabble word: EXQUISITE
Is EXQUISITE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXQUISITE in dictionaries:
- adj - intense or sharp
- adj - lavishly elegant and refined
- adj - delicately beautiful
- adj - of extreme beauty
- Characterized by intricate and beautiful design or execution: an exquisite chalice.
- Excellent; flawless: plays the piano with exquisite technique.
- Acutely perceptive or discriminating: an exquisite sense of color.
- Intense; keen: suffered exquisite pain.
- Ingeniously devised or thought out.
There are 9 letters in EXQUISITE: E E I I Q S T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXQUISITE
Click to search all anagrams of EXQUISITE plus a wildcard: EXQUISITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXQUISITE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXQUISITE
Lookup in Wiki for EXQUISITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.