Scrabble word: EXAMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXAMPLE exist?
Definitions of EXAMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- noun - a representative form or pattern
- noun - something to be imitated
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- One that is representative of a group as a whole: the squirrel, an example of a rodent; introduced each new word with examples of its use.
- One serving as a pattern of a specific kind: set a good example by arriving on time.
- A similar case that constitutes a model or precedent: a unique episode, without example in maritime history.
- A punishment given as a warning or deterrent.
- One that has been given such a punishment: made an example of the offender.
- Each of these nouns refers to what is representative of or serves to explain a larger group or class.
- verb - to show by representation
There are 7 letters in EXAMPLE: A E E L M P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXAMPLE plus a wildcard: EXAMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAMPLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXAMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.