Scrabble word: EXAMPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXAMPLES exist?
Definitions of EXAMPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- noun - a representative form or pattern
- noun - something to be imitated
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- verb - to show by representation
There are 8 letters in EXAMPLES: A E E L M P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXAMPLES plus a wildcard: EXAMPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAMPLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXAMPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.