Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENTOZOAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTOZOAN exist?
Definitions of ENTOZOAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various parasites that live in the internal organs of animals (especially intestinal worms)
- adj - of or relating to entozoa
- adj - living within a living animal usually as a parasite
- n - an entozoic parasite
There are 8 letters in ENTOZOAN: A E N N O O T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTOZOAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTOZOAN plus a wildcard: ENTOZOAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTOZOAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTOZOAN
- Auto Mart Magazine Pittsburgh
- cramps in abdomen and sides - cramps in calves cramps in abdomen ...
- JSTOR American Art Vol. 21 No. 1 (Spring 2007) pp. 74-97
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.