Scrabble word: DIAGRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAGRAM exist?
Definitions of DIAGRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a drawing intended to explain how something works
- verb - make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- A plan, sketch, drawing, or outline designed to demonstrate or explain how something works or to clarify the relationship between the parts of a whole.
- A graphic representation of an algebraic or geometric relationship.
- A chart or graph.
- verb - to illustrate by a diagram (a graphic design)
There are 7 letters in DIAGRAM: A A D G I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAGRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAGRAM plus a wildcard: DIAGRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAGRAM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAGRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.