Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMAGES exist?
Definitions of DAMAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - loss of military equipment
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- verb - inflict damage upon
- verb - suffer or be susceptible to damage
- v - to do or cause injury to
There are 7 letters in DAMAGES: A A D E G M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMAGES plus a wildcard: DAMAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMAGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMAGES
- damages Wallpaper - 20011800 Desktop Download page various screen ...
- damages - damages Wallpaper (17913774) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Timothy Olyphant - damages photograph SKU ST43360 for sale at ...
- Can Mad Men Dexter damages or Tudors reap Emmy bids Gold ...
- Hotel Industry Flood Damage Hawaiian Hotels Damaged By Tsunami Would ...
- damagesdamages season 2
- Watch damages Season 4 Episode 1 Theres Only One Way to Try a ...
- damages - Episodes 13 de la Saison 1 01 et 02 de la Saison 2 - Telle ...
- Goku AF damages by GOKU-AF on deviantART
- damages anche Reiko Aylesworth nel cast della terza stagione Il ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.