Scrabble word: DAMAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMAGE exist?
Definitions of DAMAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - loss of military equipment
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- verb - inflict damage upon
- verb - suffer or be susceptible to damage
- Money ordered to be paid as compensation for injury or loss.
- Cost; price.
- verb - to do or cause injury to