Scrabble word: DAMAGE
Is DAMAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DAMAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - loss of military equipment
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
- verb - inflict damage upon
- verb - suffer or be susceptible to damage
- Money ordered to be paid as compensation for injury or loss.
- Cost; price.
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 6 letters in DAMAGE: A A D E G M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMAGE
Click to search all anagrams of DAMAGE plus a wildcard: DAMAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMAGE
Images for DAMAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.