Scrabble word: CHAFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAFFER exist?
Definitions of CHAFFER in dictionaries:
- verb - wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.)
- verb - talk socially without exchanging too much information
- One who engages in banter or good-natured teasing.
- To bargain or haggle.
- To bandy words; engage in small talk.
- verb - to bargain or haggle
There are 7 letters in CHAFFER: A C E F F H R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAFFER plus a wildcard: CHAFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAFFER
Images for CHAFFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.