Scrabble word: CHAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAFF exist?
Definitions of CHAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - foil in thin strips
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- The dry bracts enclosing mature grains of wheat and some other cereal grasses, removed during threshing.
- The scales or bracts borne on the receptacle among the small, individual flowers of many plants in the composite family.
- Finely cut straw or hay used as fodder.
- Trivial or worthless matter.
- Strips of metal, foil, or glass fiber with a metal content, cut into various lengths and having varying frequency responses, that are used to reflect electromagnetic energy as a radar countermeasure.
- To make fun of in a good-natured way; tease.
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 5 letters in CHAFF: A C F F H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAFF plus a wildcard: CHAFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAFF
Images for CHAFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.