Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUXISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUXISMS exist?
Definitions of BRUXISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - involuntarily or unconsciously clenching or grinding the teeth, typically during sleep
- n - a nervous grinding of the teeth
There are 8 letters in BRUXISMS: B I M R S S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUXISMS plus a wildcard: BRUXISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUXISMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUXISMS
- Bruxism in Children with Special Needs
- This entry was posted in Bruxism teeth grinding . Bookmark the ...
- ... Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bruxism The Richmond Smile Center Blog
- Sleep Bruxism Information Symptoms and Causes
- Mouthguard For BruxismMethods to Reverse and Get Rid of TMJ
- Flexite Bruxism Partial Denture
- Bruxismo & ATM. Bruxism & TMJ blog. Dr. Antonio Rey Gil & Dr. Roberto ...
- The patients teeth were all extracted & Upper-Lower complete dentures ...
- BRUXISM MOUTH GUARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.