Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUXISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUXISM exist?
Definitions of BRUXISM in dictionaries:
- noun - involuntarily or unconsciously clenching or grinding the teeth, typically during sleep
- The habitual, involuntary grinding or clenching of the teeth, usually during sleep, as from anger, tension, fear, or frustration.
- n - a nervous grinding of the teeth
There are 7 letters in BRUXISM: B I M R S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUXISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUXISM plus a wildcard: BRUXISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUXISM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUXISM
- teethgrindingstressbruxismjawhelpavoidmouthnightpeople ...
- Effects of Severe bruxism
- bruxism Awareness week 24th - 31st October 2011 Cahill Dental Care ...
- Photo Credit Epharmapedia.comdiseasesprofile1230bruxismTeth ...
- bruxism - Treatment Causes Symptoms Cure In Children
- MoonDragons Health & Wellness Information - bruxism (Tooth-Grinding)
- Pinehurst NC Professional Dental Care bruxism Teeth Grinding ...
- bruxism -
- bruxismteeth grindingLas Vegas Nevada Cosmetic & implant dentistry ...
- These front teeth are all the same level - a classic sign of bruxism.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.