Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATOMISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATOMISM exist?
Definitions of ATOMISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) a theory that reduces all mental phenomena to simple elements (sensations and feelings) that form complex ideas by association
- noun - (chemistry) any theory in which all matter is composed of tiny discrete finite indivisible indestructible particles
- The ancient theory of Democritus, Epicurus, and Lucretius, according to which simple, minute, indivisible, and indestructible particles are the basic components of the entire universe.
- A theory according to which social institutions, values, and processes arise solely from the acts and interests of individuals, who thus constitute the only true subject of analysis.
- The division of or tendency to divide a society into subclasses, groups, or units.
- The understanding of society as a set of independent wills, based on a belief in the priority of individual over cooperative values: “the kind of atomism and individualism that is implicit in what might be called the John Wayne conception of society and the individual” (Saturday Review).
- noun - the theory that the universe is composed of simple, indivisible, minute particles
There are 7 letters in ATOMISM: A I M M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOMISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATOMISM plus a wildcard: ATOMISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATOMISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATOMISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.