Scrabble word: MIMOSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMOSA exist?
Definitions of MIMOSA in dictionaries:
- noun - evergreen Australasian tree having white or silvery bark and young leaves and yellow flowers
- noun - any of various tropical shrubs or trees of the genus Mimosa having usually yellow flowers and compound leaves
- noun - a mixed drink containing champagne and orange juice
- Any of various mostly tropical herbs, shrubs, and trees of the genus Mimosa, having globular heads of small flowers with protruding stamens and usually bipinnate, compound leaves that are often sensitive to touch or light.
- A drink consisting of champagne and orange juice.
- noun - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in MIMOSA: A I M M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMOSA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIMOSA plus a wildcard: MIMOSA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMOSA
Images for MIMOSA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.