Scrabble word: MIMOSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMOSA exist?
Definitions of MIMOSA in dictionaries:
- noun - evergreen Australasian tree having white or silvery bark and young leaves and yellow flowers
- noun - any of various tropical shrubs or trees of the genus Mimosa having usually yellow flowers and compound leaves
- noun - a mixed drink containing champagne and orange juice
- Any of various mostly tropical herbs, shrubs, and trees of the genus Mimosa, having globular heads of small flowers with protruding stamens and usually bipinnate, compound leaves that are often sensitive to touch or light.
- A drink consisting of champagne and orange juice.
- noun - a tropical plant