Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACQUIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIRING exist?
Definitions of ACQUIRING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of acquiring something
- verb - come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - gain through experience
- v - to come into possession of
There are 9 letters in ACQUIRING: A C G I I N Q R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUIRING plus a wildcard: ACQUIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUIRING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACQUIRING
- acquiring-INNOVATION-BUSINESS Software Strategy Model Framework ...
- acquiring the Taste - The Gentle Giant Home Page
- acquiring Signal Referans
- acquiring Target by FarDareisMai on deviantART
- acquiring the Fire
- acquiring THE MOOD
- acquiring The Taste
- to CardWorks acquiring Merchant Services. CardWorks acquiring ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.