Is VAGABOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAGABOND in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- adj - wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- A person without a permanent home who moves from place to place.
- A vagrant; a tramp.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer; nomadic.
- Aimless; drifting.
- Irregular in course or behavior; unpredictable.
- verb - to live like a vagabond (a vagrant)
There are 8 letters in VAGABOND: A A B D G N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGABOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAGABOND, to go: VAGABOND?
Rearrange the letters in VAGABOND and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VAGABOND
6 letters out of VAGABOND
5 letters out of VAGABOND
4 letters out of VAGABOND
3 letters out of VAGABOND
2 letters out of VAGABOND
Contextual use of VAGABOND
What's nearby VAGABOND
Lookup in Wiki for VAGABOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAGABOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAGABOND"