Is TACTILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TACTILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch
- adj - producing a sensation of touch
- Perceptible to the sense of touch; tangible.
- Characterized by or conveying an illusion of tangibility: “Heaney must thus continue to be a poet rich in tactile language” (Helen Vendler).
- Used for feeling: a tactile organ.
- Of, relating to, or proceeding from the sense of touch; tactual: a tactile reflex.
- adj - pertaining to the sense of touch
There are 7 letters in TACTILE: A C E I L T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TACTILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TACTILE, to go: TACTILE?
Rearrange the letters in TACTILE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TACTILE
6 letters out of TACTILE
5 letters out of TACTILE
4 letters out of TACTILE
3 letters out of TACTILE
2 letters out of TACTILE
Contextual use of TACTILE
What's nearby TACTILE
Lookup in Wiki for TACTILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TACTILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TACTILE"