Is STUDIED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUDIED in various dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - be a student
- verb - give careful consideration to
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - learn by reading books
- verb - think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
- adj - produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation
- Resulting from deliberation and careful thought: a studied decision.
- Lacking spontaneity; contrived: a studied smile.
- Learned; knowledgeable.
- verb - to apply the mind to the acquisition of knowledge
There are 7 letters in STUDIED: D D E I S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDIED
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUDIED, to go: STUDIED?
Rearrange the letters in STUDIED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STUDIED
6 letters out of STUDIED
5 letters out of STUDIED
4 letters out of STUDIED
3 letters out of STUDIED
2 letters out of STUDIED
Contextual use of STUDIED
What's nearby STUDIED
Lookup in Wiki for STUDIED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUDIED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUDIED"