Is POVERTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POVERTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
- The state of being poor; lack of the means of providing material needs or comforts.
- Deficiency in amount; scantiness: “the poverty of feeling that reduced her soul” (Scott Turow).
- Unproductiveness; infertility: the poverty of the soil.
- Renunciation made by a member of a religious order of the right to own property.
- adj - lacking the means of support
There are 7 letters in POVERTY: E O P R T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of POVERTY, to go: POVERTY?
Rearrange the letters in POVERTY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POVERTY
6 letters out of POVERTY
5 letters out of POVERTY
4 letters out of POVERTY
3 letters out of POVERTY
2 letters out of POVERTY
Contextual use of POVERTY
What's nearby POVERTY
Lookup in Wiki for POVERTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POVERTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POVERTY"