Is PIGMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIGMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
- noun - any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- verb - acquire pigment
- verb - color or dye with a pigment
- A substance used as coloring.
- Dry coloring matter, usually an insoluble powder to be mixed with water, oil, or another base to produce paint and similar products.
- A substance, such as chlorophyll or melanin, that produces a characteristic color in plant or animal tissue.
- verb - to add a coloring matter to
There are 7 letters in PIGMENT: E G I M N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIGMENT, to go: PIGMENT?
Rearrange the letters in PIGMENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PIGMENT
6 letters out of PIGMENT
5 letters out of PIGMENT
4 letters out of PIGMENT
3 letters out of PIGMENT
2 letters out of PIGMENT
Contextual use of PIGMENT
What's nearby PIGMENT
Lookup in Wiki for PIGMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIGMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIGMENT"