Is LIFELINES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIFELINES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crease on the palm
- noun - support that enables people to survive or to continue doing something (often by providing an essential connection)
- noun - line that raises or lowers a deep-sea diver
- noun - line thrown from a vessel that people can cling to in order to save themselves from drowning
- noun - a rope used to aid a person in distress
There are 9 letters in LIFELINES: E E F I I L L N S
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIFELINES, to go: LIFELINES?
Rearrange the letters in LIFELINES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of LIFELINES
8 letters out of LIFELINES
7 letters out of LIFELINES
6 letters out of LIFELINES
5 letters out of LIFELINES
4 letters out of LIFELINES
3 letters out of LIFELINES
2 letters out of LIFELINES
Contextual use of LIFELINES
What's nearby LIFELINES
Lookup in Wiki for LIFELINES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIFELINES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIFELINES"