Is FELINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various lithe-bodied roundheaded fissiped mammals, many with retractile claws
- adj - of or relating to cats
- Of or belonging to the family Felidae, which includes the lions, tigers, jaguars, and wild and domestic cats; felid.
- An animal of the family Felidae.
- noun - an animal of the cat family
There are 6 letters in FELINE: E E F I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELINE, to go: FELINE?
Rearrange the letters in FELINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELINE
What's nearby FELINE
Lookup in Wiki for FELINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELINE"