Is FEELING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEELING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a physical sensation that you experience
- noun - the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
- noun - an intuitive understanding of something
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- The sensation involving perception by touch.
- A sensation experienced through touch.
- A physical sensation: a feeling of warmth.
- An affective state of consciousness, such as that resulting from emotions, sentiments, or desires: experienced a feeling of excitement.
- An awareness or impression: He had the feeling that he was being followed.
- An emotional state or disposition; an emotion: expressed deep feeling.
- A tender emotion; a fondness.
- Capacity to experience the higher emotions; sensitivity; sensibility: a man of feeling.
- Opinion based more on emotion than on reason; sentiment.
- A general impression conveyed by a person, place, or thing: The stuffy air gave one the feeling of being in a tomb.
- Appreciative regard or understanding: a feeling for propriety.
- Intuitive awareness or aptitude; a feel: has a feeling for language.
- Having the ability to react or feel emotionally; sentient; sensitive.
- Easily moved emotionally; sympathetic: a feeling heart.
- These nouns refer to complex and usually strong subjective human response, such as love or hate.
- noun - the function or power of perceiving by touch
There are 7 letters in FEELING: E E F G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEELING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEELING, to go: FEELING?
Rearrange the letters in FEELING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FEELING
6 letters out of FEELING
5 letters out of FEELING
4 letters out of FEELING
3 letters out of FEELING
2 letters out of FEELING
Contextual use of FEELING
What's nearby FEELING
Lookup in Wiki for FEELING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEELING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEELING"