Is LIEGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIEGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person holding a fief
- noun - a feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service
- noun - city in eastern Belgium
- adj - owing or owed feudal allegiance and service
- A lord or sovereign to whom allegiance and service are due according to feudal law.
- A vassal or subject owing allegiance and services to a lord or sovereign under feudal law.
- A loyal subject to a monarch.
- Entitled to the loyalty and services of vassals or subjects: a liege lord.
- Bound to give such allegiance and services to a lord or monarch.
- Loyal; faithful.
- noun - a feudal lord
There are 5 letters in LIEGE: E E G I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIEGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIEGE, to go: LIEGE?
Rearrange the letters in LIEGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIEGE
What's nearby LIEGE
Lookup in Wiki for LIEGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIEGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIEGE"