Is FILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- noun - any material that fills a space or container
- verb - make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- verb - become full
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- verb - eat until one is sated
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - plug with a substance
- adj - to put as much as can be held into [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILLABLE
There are 5 letters in FILLS: F I L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILLS, to go: FILLS?
Rearrange the letters in FILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILLS
What's nearby FILLS
Lookup in Wiki for FILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILLS"