Is FRILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- verb - to provide with a frill (an ornamental ruffled edge)
There are 6 letters in FRILLS: F I L L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRILLS, to go: FRILLS?
Rearrange the letters in FRILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRILLS
What's nearby FRILLS
Lookup in Wiki for FRILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRILLS"