Is INDULGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDULGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give free rein to
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - enjoy to excess
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- To yield to the desires and whims of, especially to an excessive degree; humor.
- To yield to; gratify: indulge a craving for chocolate.
- See Synonyms at pamper.
- To grant an ecclesiastical indulgence or dispensation to.
- To indulge oneself.
- To engage or take part, especially freely or avidly: indulged in outrageous behavior; indulged in all the latest fads.
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 7 letters in INDULGE: D E G I L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDULGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDULGE, to go: INDULGE?
Rearrange the letters in INDULGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INDULGE
6 letters out of INDULGE
5 letters out of INDULGE
4 letters out of INDULGE
3 letters out of INDULGE
2 letters out of INDULGE
Contextual use of INDULGE
What's nearby INDULGE
Lookup in Wiki for INDULGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDULGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDULGE"