Is FEDERAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEDERAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War
- noun - any federal law-enforcement officer
- adj - national
- adj - of or relating to the central government of a federation
- adj - being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- adj - characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
- Of, relating to, or being a form of government in which a union of states recognizes the sovereignty of a central authority while retaining certain residual powers of government.
- Of or constituting a form of government in which sovereign power is divided between a central authority and a number of constituent political units.
- Of or relating to the central government of a federation as distinct from the governments of its member units.
- Favorable to or advocating federation: The senator’s federal leanings were well known.
- Relating to or formed by a treaty or compact between constituent political units.
- Of, relating to, or supporting Federalism or the Federalist Party.
- Of, relating to, or loyal to the Union cause during the American Civil War.
- Often Federal.
- A supporter of the Union during the American Civil War, especially a Union soldier.
- A Federalist.
- Often Federal.
- noun - a supporter of a type of central government
There are 7 letters in FEDERAL: A D E E F L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEDERAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEDERAL, to go: FEDERAL?
Rearrange the letters in FEDERAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FEDERAL
6 letters out of FEDERAL
5 letters out of FEDERAL
4 letters out of FEDERAL
3 letters out of FEDERAL
2 letters out of FEDERAL
Contextual use of FEDERAL
What's nearby FEDERAL
Lookup in Wiki for FEDERAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEDERAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEDERAL"