Is DEFLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - collapse by releasing contained air or gas
- verb - release contained air or gas from
- verb - reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- verb - produce deflation in
- verb - reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices
- verb - become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air
- To release contained air or gas from.
- To collapse by releasing contained air or gas.
- To reduce or lessen the size or importance of: Losing the contest deflated my ego.
- To reduce the amount or availability of (currency or credit), effecting a decline in prices.
- To be or become deflated: The balloon deflated slowly.
- verb - to release the air or gas from
There are 7 letters in DEFLATE: A D E E F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFLATE, to go: DEFLATE?
Rearrange the letters in DEFLATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEFLATE
6 letters out of DEFLATE
5 letters out of DEFLATE
4 letters out of DEFLATE
3 letters out of DEFLATE
2 letters out of DEFLATE
Contextual use of DEFLATE
What's nearby DEFLATE
Lookup in Wiki for DEFLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFLATE"