Is CARDINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARDINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- noun - the number of elements in a mathematical set
- noun - a variable color averaging a vivid red
- noun - crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
- adj - serving as an essential component
- adj - being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
- Of foremost importance; paramount: a cardinal rule; cardinal sins.
- Dark to deep or vivid red.
- A high church official, ranking just below the pope, who has been appointed by a pope to membership in the College of Cardinals.
- A dark to deep or vivid red.
- A North American finch (Cardinalis cardinalis) having a crested head, a short, thick bill, and bright red plumage in the male.
- A short, hooded cloak, originally of scarlet cloth, worn by women in the 18th century.
- A cardinal number.
- noun - a bright red bird
There are 8 letters in CARDINAL: A A C D I L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARDINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARDINAL, to go: CARDINAL?
Rearrange the letters in CARDINAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CARDINAL
7 letters out of CARDINAL
6 letters out of CARDINAL
5 letters out of CARDINAL
4 letters out of CARDINAL
3 letters out of CARDINAL
2 letters out of CARDINAL
Contextual use of CARDINAL
What's nearby CARDINAL
Lookup in Wiki for CARDINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARDINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARDINAL"