Is BEDROCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEDROCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - solid unweathered rock lying beneath surface deposits of soil
- noun - principles from which other truths can be derived
- The solid rock that underlies loose material, such as soil, sand, clay, or gravel.
- The very basis; the foundation: Ownership of land is the bedrock of democracy.
- The lowest point: personal finances that were at bedrock.
- noun - the rock under soil
There are 7 letters in BEDROCK: B C D E K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEDROCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEDROCK, to go: BEDROCK?
Rearrange the letters in BEDROCK and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BEDROCK
6 letters out of BEDROCK
5 letters out of BEDROCK
4 letters out of BEDROCK
3 letters out of BEDROCK
2 letters out of BEDROCK
Contextual use of BEDROCK
What's nearby BEDROCK
Lookup in Wiki for BEDROCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEDROCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEDROCK"