Is BARBECUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARBECUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- noun - a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire
- noun - a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
- verb - cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- A grill, pit, or outdoor fireplace for roasting meat.
- A whole animal carcass or section thereof roasted or broiled over an open fire or on a spit.
- A social gathering, usually held outdoors, at which food is cooked over an open flame.
- verb - to cook over live coals or an open fire
There are 8 letters in BARBECUE: A B B C E E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBECUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARBECUE, to go: BARBECUE?
Rearrange the letters in BARBECUE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BARBECUE
6 letters out of BARBECUE
5 letters out of BARBECUE
4 letters out of BARBECUE
3 letters out of BARBECUE
2 letters out of BARBECUE
Contextual use of BARBECUE
What's nearby BARBECUE
Lookup in Wiki for BARBECUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARBECUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARBECUE"