Is BACKLASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BACKLASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- noun - an adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- A sudden or violent backward whipping motion.
- An antagonistic reaction to an earlier action: “White backlash increases as the pressure for change in South Africa mounts” (Masipula Sithole).
- A snarl formed in the part of a fishing line that is wound around the reel.
- The play resulting from loose connections between gears or other mechanical elements.
- verb - to cause a reaction
There are 8 letters in BACKLASH: A A B C H K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKLASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BACKLASH, to go: BACKLASH?
Rearrange the letters in BACKLASH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BACKLASH
6 letters out of BACKLASH
5 letters out of BACKLASH
4 letters out of BACKLASH
3 letters out of BACKLASH
2 letters out of BACKLASH
Contextual use of BACKLASH
What's nearby BACKLASH
Lookup in Wiki for BACKLASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BACKLASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BACKLASH"